- 2 cups rotini pasta (uncooked)
- 1/2 small yellow onion
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 tablespoons tomato paste
- 2 cans diced tomatoes (14.5 ounces EACH Italian)
- 3 cups chicken stock (Swanson® Organic Free-Range)
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley
- 1/2 teaspoon italian seasoning
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon ground paprika
- 2 cups rotisserie chicken (* shredded)
- shaved parmesan cheese (freshly, or grated)
- 3 tablespoons fresh basil (chopped)
|Calories330Calories from Fat90|
|% DAILY VALUE|
|Calories from Fat90|
|% DAILY VALUE|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
Wall 26 Sep 2018
Pretty good for an easy weeknight tomatoey Italian soup. I added more broth than what it called as it didint seem enough so in total I used more like 4-4 1/2 cups
Danielle M. 25 Sep 2018
Found it to be very bland. Would not make again.
Erika F. 8 Aug 2018
quick, easy meal. had a little too much oregano for my taste and it would be good to add about half a cup of heavy cream to it.
Kathlene D. 16 Dec 2017
Very easy. Definitely needs some spicing up though - double the garlic, and be generous with the recipe's listed spices. Keeper, for the ease with of it.
Rachel 16 Nov 2017
Not bad for how quick it is. I added beans and carrots like another reviewer mentioned and they were good. I also added chicken breasts to the pot and let them boil until shreddable instead of buying a whole expensive rotisserie chicken. I added the whole can of tomato paste accidentally so it was wayyyy too tomatoey and I think it would like it much better with the amount in the recipe.
Rommel Argotte 10 Oct 2017
great quick italian recipe 😋
Poppy N. 7 Oct 2017
It was really tasty. I added some carrots and cannelloni beans for extra fiber and nutrition.
Liz Ashe 5 Oct 2017
Made it exactly as the recipe says and my family loved it. I doubled the recipe, hoping for left overs, everything was gone. It was a hit and have been asked to make it again.
Andie S. 2 Oct 2017
Followed recipe as written. My picky husband and daughter both commented about it being really good I used mozzarella cheese on top.
Jodi M. 20 Aug 2017
great, we used cheese stuffed tortellini and i snuck in chopped zuchinni