If chicken is on the menu and you are looking for a delectable dish for your next family dinner, then try this recipe for 2 Vinegars Chicken. This main course is delicious and will melt in your mouth. The chicken is perfectly paired with aromatic an…
savory spices and herbs. The dish is best served with fried zucchini and white rice for a complete meal. We hope you and your loved ones enjoy it as much as we do.
- 1 chicken
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- salt (to taste)
- ground black pepper (to taste)
- 2 sprigs rosemary
- 8 garlic cloves (unpeeled)
- 100 grams smoked bacon
- 2 tablespoons black olives (small)
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 2 tablespoons wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- Cut the chicken into pieces
- Heat the oil in a pan and brown the chicken.
- Season with salt, pepper, and crumbled rosemary.
- Add the garlic cloves and bacon.
- When the meat is golden brown, remove the chicken and garlic cloves from the pan.
- Add the honey and caramelize on medium heat.
- Add the wine vinegar, and let it evaporate a little.
- Add the balsamic vinegar and a small glass of water.
- Put the chicken back in the pan, and add the olives.
- Simmer for 20 minutes until a thick sauce forms.
- Accompany with fried zucchini and white rice.