Laura Todd is a famous cookie maker, and if you are lucky enough to try one of her sweet treats, then you will know why this recipe for 2 Chocolate Cookies from Laura Todd is worth making. It takes 40 minutes to make this recipe that makes 10 cookies. You might want to double or triple this amazing recipe. Everyone will be begging for more of these delicious confections. Enjoy!
- 140 grams cane sugar
- 100 grams softened butter
- 1/2 egg (beat it into an omelet in a small bowl, and use half)
- 190 grams flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 180 grams chocolate chips (a mix of white and dark chocolate, if you do not have nuggets, crush a chocolate bar with a knife)
- Preheat oven to 140 Celsius.
- In a bowl, mix the butter and sugar with a whisk.
- Add the egg and continue mixing.
- In another bowl pour the flour, salt, vanilla, baking powder, and chocolate chips. Add 1/3 to butter mixture, repeat 2 more times. Either use an electric mixture, or a wooden spoon, to obtain a homogeneous dough.
- Using an ice cream scoop or a teaspoon, make a few dough balls.
- Arrange cookies slightly apart from each other, on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Flatten slightly with the back of a spoon and bake for 15-20 minutes.
- Cookies harden when cooled, so it is best not to overcook them. Remove from oven while the center of the cookies is still slightly soft.
- Cool on a rack.
- Store in an airtight container.
PER SERVING *
|Calories290Calories from Fat130|
|% DAILY VALUE*|
|Calories from Fat130|
|% DAILY VALUE*|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.