You are on your own for dinner tonight and want something quick and easy. Look no further than this recipe for a delicious and hearty soup ready in just 15 minutes. Made with ham or shredded chicken, this broth based soup features spaghetti for a fun noodle soup. Red chile peppers and turmeric add a bit of spice to the soup and mint leaves add a complementary refreshing flavor. A wonderfully quick and delicious hot soup on a cold day.
- 1 tablespoon serrano ham (finely diced, or shredded chicken)
- 350 milliliters chicken stock
- 30 grams spaghetti
- 1/2 egg (boiled)
- 1/2 red chili pepper (finely sliced)
- mint leaves
- In a pot, add the ham, a pinch of turmeric, and the stock. Bring to a boil and then add the spaghetti. Cook according to package directions.
- Remove from heat and add the boiled egg, chili pepper, and mint leaves.