- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 5 pounds chicken legs (and thighs)
- 1 jar (2 lb. 13 oz.) Ragu® Old World Style® Pasta Sauce
- Heat oil in 6-quart saucepot or large, deep skillet over medium-high heat and brown chicken in batches.
- Return chicken to saucepot, then stir in Pasta Sauce. Bring to a boil over high heat. Reduce heat to low and simmer covered, stirring occasionally, 45 minutes or until chicken is thoroughly cooked.
- Serve, if desired, with crusty Italian bread or hot cooked pasta.
Helen S. 12 Nov 2015
I love this recipe. It is so easy and the taste is fantastic!!! Serve with spaghetti and a crispy green salad.