1 2 3 CakeAs receitas lá de casa
Also known as 3-2-1 cake, this popular dessert is touted for being the easiest cake ever. In this version, the batter is baked in a pan with higher sides (often called "professional" cake pans) than normal, so be sure to use the right size pan (or you will need to divide the batter between two regular cake pans to prevent the batter from overflowing in the oven and making a big mess).
- 200 grams margarine
- 400 grams sugar
- 3 eggs
- 600 grams flour
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 20 grams milk
- powdered sugar
- 1Preheat oven to 180°C (approximately 350°F).
- 2Beat margarine with sugar until creamy.
- 3Add eggs and whisk well.
- 4Sift flour and baking powder.
- 5Gradually stir flour into egg mixture, alternating with the milk.
- 6Pour batter into a greased and floured round cake pan with high sides.
- 7Bake in preheated oven for about 50 minutes.
- 8Remove from oven, cool and sprinkle with powdered sugar.