This is something I have been making for a couple years now and I really hope you guys like it!
- 1 cup cocktail sauce
- 1 bag shrimp (half of the bag)
- shredded cheese (Mexican style)
- 1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 3 tablespoons salt
- 3 tablespoons black pepper
- 3 tablespoons onion powder
- 2 tablespoons garlic powder
- First preheat the oven at 375 then, boil your water for your velveeta shells then put them in the pot, while doing that get your shrimp in a separate pot boiling.
- put your cocktail sauce in a small mixing bowl and add all of your spices then mix it together after that,
- after all of that is done you add the shrimp velveeta macoroni and cheese and the cocktail sauce together and mix it then after that
- you put aluminum foil in the pan and spray your aluminum foil with nonstick, then,
- put the pasta in the pan and spread it out evenly, then sprinkle your mexican style cheese over the top of it and stick it in the over let it cook as long as you feel it is done to you
- then let it cool down and eat!