Yummly's Friday Food Roundup
Whether you want to spend the afternoon baking in a breezy kitchen or relaxing, sun-drenched with a cocktail by the pool, there's food inspiration bursting forth from every post this week. From fresh spring vegetables to sugary sweet desserts, you can sate your every foodie craving. Drink adventurously with one of these strange vodka flavors! Keep it farmer fresh with these exceptional artichoke recipes. Whatever recipe you try, it's sure to make your sunny Spring weekend even brighter!
- 10 Most Unusual Vodka Flavors - Love smoked salmon? Now you can have it in a cocktail!
2. A Spoonful of Nutella Makes Everything Betta! - If you love this smooth chocolate-hazelnut spread, you can't miss out on these fantastic desserts.
- How to Store Fruits to Maximize Their Freshness - Tired of throwing away spoiled fruit? Here are easy tips to keeping them fresher, longer.
4. Artichoke Recipes That Will Steal Your Heart - Grilled, fried, or steamed, these artichoke recipes will delight your tastebuds!
5. 10 Chocolate Chip Studded Desserts to Indulge in - National Chocolate Chip Day is over, but these recipes are a reason to celebrate all on their own.
Featured: Sweetly Serendipity, Java Cupcake, Foodie by Chance!, The Creative Place, A Pumpkin and a Princess, CollegeGirlCooking, Little Bitty Bakes, Bird on a Cake, Joseph's Grainery, Whisk. Write. Repeat
Related Searches on Yummly:
- Nutella chocolate cheesecake
- Chocolate nutella cookies
- Light spinach and artichoke dip
- Baked artichoke hearts
- Chocolate chip muffins