Baked Zucchini Chips
A snack that's healthy, delicious, and easy might seem out of reach, but these zucchini chips fit the bill perfectly! 10-15 minutes in the oven is all you need for a crispy, crunchy treat perfect for anything from a workplace snack to movie night.
- 2 zucchini, cut into 1/4 inch slices
- 1/2 cup of bread crumbs, seasoned dry
- 2 tbsp grated parmesan
- 2 egg whites
- 1/8 tsp black pepper
- Preheat the oven to 475 degrees Fahrenheit.
- In one small bowl, stir together the bread crumbs, pepper and Parmesan cheese. Place the egg whites in a separate bowl. Dip zucchini slices into the egg whites, then coat the breadcrumb mixture. Place on a greased baking sheet.
- Bake for 5 minutes in the preheated oven, then turn over and bake for another 5 to 10 minutes, until browned and crispy.