Yummly's Friday Food Roundup
It's November! Halloween came and went, and soon, we'll be thick in the holiday season. But before we're swept into the whirlwind, it's time to enjoy the lull. Take time to giggle at adorable babies in pumpkins! Be a kid again and throw your Halloween candy into yummy cookies and cakes. Enjoy an easy, homemade toasted sandwich for lunch. There's plenty of time later to worry about what to get who for what holiday or what to cook for whoever's cousin's allergies. Unwind this week with one of life's great pleasures: simple, delicious food.
10 Awesomely Adorable Babies in Pumpkins - Get your fix of cute for the day! You know you want to see these tiny babies sitting in hallowed out pumpkins.
- Baking with Leftover Halloween Candy - Have any Halloween candy left? No? Well, go buy some more and make these awesome baked treats anyway!
Featured: Chasing Some Blue Sky, Life Tastes Like Food, Cute Everything, Make and Bake, Chocolate & Carrots, Life with Sharon, The Capitol Baker, Kitchen Karate, Chrysanthemum, off the spork, eat at allie's
- Warm Bread Pudding Recipes Made with Leftover Bread - Enjoy sweet desserts made from all kinds of day old pastries, from bread to coffee cake!
- [Hot Pressed Paninis, Sammies, and Subs for National Sandwich Day](https://dish.yummly.com/blog/2011/11/hot-pressed-paninis-sammies-and-subs-for-national-sandwich-day/) - These toasted sandwiches are a great way to celebrate the most convenient meal around.
Featured: Entrée: Dallas, Pink Basil, Things We Make, Streaming Gourmet, Lemon Sugar, Kimberly Michelle, Jana Laurene, The Galley Gourmet, Cook & Be Merry, Thibeault's Table, Cook's Hideout, Dula Notes
- Table Manners from Around the World - Is burping at the table rude all around the world? You might be surprised at what other cultures call "good manners"! Related Searches on Yummly:
- Snickers cheesecake
- Butterfinger ice cream
- Avocado club sandwich
- Chipotle chicken sandwich
- Spiced caramel apple bread pudding