Yummly's Friday Food Roundup
This week, Yummly celebrated three fabulous food holidays: National Filet Mignon Day, National Rum Day, and today's great holiday – National Potato Day! Who doesn't love a delicious excuse to party? Even if you missed the days, feel free to celebrate belatedly by cooking up any one of these awesome eats! With these recipes, you can enjoy a succulent steak with a side of creamy potatoes, a nice iced minty mojito, with a beautiful bacon dessert to finish. Sounds like the makings of a fantastic Friday night, don't you think?
1) Bacon, Its What's for Dessert – It might sound bizarre, but bacon desserts are a sweet meat you'll definitely want to try out (maybe more than once).
Featured: Bacon Concentrate, The Fresh Fridge, Gastronomy Blog, Perry's Plate, Bluebonnets & Brownies, Snap Food, Under the High Chair, Jeroxie, Lighter and Local, raspberri cupcakes, A Spicy Perspective
2) Recipes from Chef Jack Sparrow for National Rum Day – With these awesome recipes, you can have delicious rum-filled foods the whole day through!
Featured: The Pastry Affair, Cook Like a Champion, Creative Culinary, A Life of Spice, Just Putzing Around the Kitchen, Girl Cooks World, My Culinary Quest, Boulder Locavore, Not So Humble Pie, Inn Cuisine
3) 10 Succulent Steaks for National Filet Mignon Day – These stupendous steak recipes are great for dinner any day of the week, and make for awesome leftovers too!
Featured: Cookin' Canuck, The Healthy Foodie, 1 Big Bite, 2 Stews, Katherine Martinelli, Gastronomer's Guide, My fiance likes it so it must be good, The Food Addicts, Mangio da Sola, Food o' del Mundo, we heart food
4) Ever Try a McDonalds Maharaja Mac? Fast Foods from Around the World – You'll definitely wish some of these International fast food offerings were available in the US.
5) Cheese Up Your Spuds for National Potato Day – Cheese and potatoes go together like Batman and Robin: they're super cheesy best spuds for life!
Related Searches on Yummly: