Boozy Recipes for National Tequila Day
A day of celebrating tequila is absolutely one worth recognizing on the Yummly blog.
Here are a few tips for your shakers and strainers:
- Local Kitchen says that with Jose Cuervo on hand you don't need any "fancy pants" Patrón to make a killer rhubarb margarita a.k.a. The Rhubarbarita.
- According to Communal Table, there is such a thing as a beef cocktail. Who knew? Tequila + tamarind + ginger-lime syrup + beef stock = The Moogarita. Naysayers step aside, the savory cocktail will have its day (after all, the savory Bloody Mary made it into the mixology history books).
- Beer and tequila can co-habitate in the same glass says TasteInspired, the blog that brings you The Beer Margarita.
- A Tequila Sunrise can be just as sweet, tart and tasty sans the spirit of the day with a recipe from Two Tarts.
To get the celebration started, we've curated some tequila-infused recipes from savory starts to sweet endings. Salud!
... to dessert ...
... and a few bites in-between.
Related Searches on Yummly:
- tequila lime pork chops
- frozen strawberry tequila drinks
- grilled tequila lime steak
- mango margarita
- fresh lime agave margarita