Spinach and Artichoke Dip
Whether you serve this melty, creamy spinach-artichoke dip with slices of toasted french bread or crispy, crunchy fried wonton chips, you can be sure there won't be any left by the end of the night. Just try some for yourself, and you'll see how perfect the combination of savory-tart artichoke hearts are with smooth jack cheese. Irresistible and delicious!
- 14 ozs artichoke hearts (drained and chopped)
- 10 ozs spinach (frozen chopped, thawed and drained)
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 2 1/2 cups shredded monterey jack cheese
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Lightly grease a 1 quart baking dish.
- In a medium bowl, mix together artichoke hearts, spinach, mayonnaise, Parmesan and 2 cups of jack cheese. Transfer mixture to the prepared baking dish, and sprinkle with remaining 1/2 cup of jack cheese.
- Bake in the center of the preheated oven until the cheese is melted, about 15 minutes.