Yummly's Friday Food Roundup
No one wants to spend their summer in a sweltering kitchen, but at the end of the day, we all gotta eat. Take back your time with these breezy, simple recipes! Make the most of the glut of fresh fruits and berries with delicious raw desserts and escape the heat with no-bake treats. This is the season for running through sprinklers with watermelon-stained smiles and sun-drenched evenings spent sipping piña coladas (complete with mini-umbrella).
- 10 Delicious Raw Vegan Desserts - Healthy desserts so you can have your cake and eat it too.
2. Make Your Own Taco Seasoning Mix - Don't spend your money on store-bought mixes! Save your cents and make it yourself.
- Cocktail Inspired Sweets for National Piña Colada Day - Summer's here which means it's high time you had a nice cocktail, no?
Featured: Wicked Yummy, Double Cream Single Sugar, Alyssa's Two Bites, Can't Live Without, Beki Cook's Cake Blog, Intoxicology 101, Pop Artichoke, Style That Food, Fragrant Vanilla Cake, Smart Food and Fit
- Spice Up Your Meals with Sriracha! - Experience this magical sauce in brand new ways.
- No-Bake Summer Desserts - Who wants to stand over a hot oven? Try these tasty freezer desserts instead!
Related Searches on Yummly: