Crock Pot Cheesecake and Other Slow Cooker Desserts!
Your crock pot is fantastic for stews, soups, and pulled pork, but did you know that you could also slow cook yourself a slice of cheesecake? Or a rich, velvety chocolate cake? You can, and you absolutely should! Use your crock pot more creatively than ever with these fantastic, fun dessert recipes.
- 1 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 2 tbsps brown sugar
- 3 tbsps melted butter
- 16 ozs cream cheese
- 3/4 cup white sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1/4 cup heavy cream
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 tbsp flour
- Find a heat-resistant dish that will fit into your crock pot for the cheesecake. You will need it to create a water bath inside the crock pot.
- Pour 1 cup of graham cracker crumbs into a medium bowl. Add melted butter and brown sugar and stir into a crumbly mixture. Press the crumbs into the bottom of the heat-resistant dish.
- In a separate bowl, beat the cream cheese, sugar, eggs, cream, vanilla, and flour. Pour the cheese mixture on top of the crust.
- Add 1/2 to 1 cup of water to the bottom of your crock pot. Lower the dish inside, being careful to not to splash the water.
- Cover and cook on high for 2-3 hours, checking on it after every hour. The cheesecake is done when the edges are no longer shiny and have set. It should be semi-firm to the touch.
- Let the cheesecake cool in the crock pot for up to an hour, and then transfer your cheesecake to the refrigerator to let it set. Chill for at least 2 hours before cutting and serving.
If you want to experiment with other slow cooker desserts, try one of these Yummly recipes too!