Yummly's Friday Food Roundup
Image Source: Inside the Kaganoff Kitchen
What a week of wonderful eats! We went back and forth through time this week, bringing you magnificent modern martinis, the costliest cuisines worldwide, old-fashioned ice cream sodas, and classic campfire s'mores! Whether you were aching for A&W or fixated on the future, it could all be found here. So, in case you missed them, here are this week's Yummliest posts!
1) 10 Indulgent Recipes for National S'mores Day – The campfire is optional for these delicious s'more-inspired desserts.
2) 10 Modern Martinis for the James Bond in Everyone – Let out your suave inner super spy with these crisp, classy modern Martini's.
3) 10 Most Offensive Food Ads of All Time – Big companies came under hot water with these controversial commercials that upset Americans from coast to coast!
4) Old-Fashioned Ice Cream Sodas for Root Beer Float Day – Root Beer might be the most famous float, but here are a few more you'll definitely want to try.
5) 12 Most Expensive Foods in the World – Would you rather have a new car or a hot chocolate served in a 24-carat gold cup? Does it weird you out that this is even a question? Related Searches on Yummly:
If you’d like to be featured on the Yummly blog, send an email to email@example.com