Baked Buffalo Chicken Tenders with Homemade Ranch
These juicy Buffalo chicken tenders are a spicy baked dish that people of any age can enjoy! Plus, the 100% homemade ranch is a creamy, smooth, delicious homemade alternative to your pre-made ranch dressings and dry mixes. Try these super easy baked chicken dippers for dinner this weekend!
Buffalo Chicken Tenders
- 2/3 cup flour
- 1/2 tsp cayenne pepper
- 1/2 tsp paprika
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 10 chicken tenders
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 1/2 cup hot sauce
- Line and lightly grease a baking sheet with aluminum foil. Coat your chicken tenders thoroughly in a mixture of the flour, cayenne, paprika, garlic powder, and salt.
- Place the floured chicken strips onto the prepared baking sheet. Refrigerate at least 1 hour.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C).
- Whisk together the melted butter and hot sauce in a small bowl. Dip the chicken tenders into the butter mixture and place them back on the baking sheet.
- Bake the tenders until the chicken is no longer pink in the center, and it's crispy on the outside. It should take about 45 minutes. Turn the chicken tenders over halfway during cooking so they cook evenly.
Homemade Ranch Dressing
- 1/2 cup buttermilk
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- 1/8 tsp paprika
- 1 tbsp fresh parsley, chopped
- 1 tsp fresh chive, chopped
- 1/4 tsp of dry dill (or a teaspoon chopped fresh)
- salt and pepper, to taste
- In a small bowl, stir together the buttermilk and mayonnaise.
- Add the rest of the ingredients, adjusting the amounts to your own tastes! If the ranch is a little thin for your tastes, you can add a little cornstarch to thicken it.