Yummly's Friday Food Roundup
Creativity was in the air this week at Yummly, with posts on wonderfully wacky waffles, fixing up fun packed lunches for back to school, and marvelous Meatless Monday meals. We even covered awesomely inventive snacks with the most outrageous state fair foods and how to make your own candies. For breakfast, lunch, dinner, and beyond, we've got your back! This Yummly collection of wacky, off-the-beaten track recipes are bound to bring smiles to faces (and bellies) everywhere.
1) Most Outrageous Fair Foods in America – Have you ever had fried beer? Check out the most bizarre foods state fairs have to offer.
2) Divine Recipes for Meatless Monday – These great, healthy vegan recipes are perfect for seasoned vegans and vegan newbies alike.
Featured: sunny vegan, Everybody Likes Sandwiches, the tolerant vegan, Taste with the Eyes, Veggies on the counter, Veggie num num, What Would Cathy Eat?, Love Veggies and Yoga, Eats Well With Others, Manifest Vegan
3) 10 Magnificent Recipes for National Waffle Day – Dust off your waffle iron! These wonderful waffles are a reason to celebrate even after the holiday's over!
Featured: Sweetsonian, Snappy Gourmet, The Knead for Speed, Every Last Cookie, Waffleizer, Zoe Bakes, Scrambled Side Up, The Domestic Mama & The Village Cook, The Thirty Year Old Housewife, The Ravenous Couple
4) Creative Lunch Box Ideas for Back to School – Bring a smile of surprise to your student's lunch with these cool and creative packed lunches.
5) Make Your Own Candy: Chocolate, Taffy, Lollipops, and More – Step into Willy Wonka's shoes by making candies in your own kitchen.
Related Searches on Yummly: