Yummly's Friday Food Roundup
Summer produce is thriving, and it's high time you trekked out to the market to pick some up! Colorful crops like eggplant and cabbage are the stars this week, and they shine like never before in these awesome dishes. Cooking at home on a daily basis doesn't mean spending hours in a sweltering hot kitchen; with these recipes, you can fix up a healthy, kid-friendly meal quickly and efficiently. Enjoy your summer. Enjoy great food! It's just that time of year, after all.
- Cauliflower Recipes Even Kids Will Love - Everyone will want seconds of these spectacular cauliflower dishes!
- 10 Egg-cellent Eggplant Recipes - If you love eggplant, there's no better time than now to pick up a few at your local market.
Featured: What about second breakfast?, Food, Pleasure, and Health, Little B Cooks, Simone Anne, Nuts About Food, Punched Potatoes, Barberries and Wine, Farm to Table Geek, The Food You Love, Savory Salty Sweet
3. Make Your Own Infused Vodkas in 4 Easy Steps - Berry vodka? Apple vodka? Any flavor you can dream up, made naturally in your own kitchen.
4. Cool Off with a Refreshing Iced Tea - Nothing like an ice cold glass of tea to wave the summer heat away.
5. Colorful Cole Slaw Recipes You Can Make in a Snap - Shredded veggies never looked so good.
Featured: Secret Menu, Tasty, Easy, Healthy, Green, Blackberries and Blood Oranges, This Homemade Life, A Girl Defloured, Whole Grain Foodie, Oh, That's Tasty, Herbivictorious, Tarte du Jour, Healthy Happy Life
Related Searches on Yummly:
- Eggplant parmesan marinara
- Mashed cauliflower with cheese
- Asian cole slaw
- Mango iced tea
- Arnold Palmer tea