Yummly's Friday Food Roundup
Food and drink is an essential part of St. Patrick's Day festivities - and with dishes as fabulous as these, you can spend your whole weekend feasting on the best the food world has to offer! If you want a real culinary trip through the Emerald Isles, hearty classics like like corned beef and cabbage is a fantastic way to go. Finish off dinner with shamrock-shaped, mossy green St. Patty's Day treats and everyone will be feeling lucky! These, and plenty more delicious treats were offered up this week, so in case you missed 'em, now's the time to check them out.
- Cookie Dough Desserts! Go Ahead. Lick the Spoon - Everyone is guilty of sampling the cookie dough before it's cooked. Now it can be guilt-free!
Featured: Ingredients of a 20something, Kristine's Kitchen, Baked Perfection, Laura's Sweet Spot, The Cherry on Top, Stop Lookin'. Get Cookin'., how sweet it is, That Skinny Chick Can Bake, Savvy Eats
- Pretzels Add the Perfect Twist to Any Dish - Crispy, salted pretzels are a great addition to dishes sweet or savory.
Featured: Young Married Chic, Stresscake, the moonlight baker, culinary catastrophe, eden eats everything, Delectable Musings, Outlander Kitchen, the little epicurean, rather be baking, Eastside Food Bites, cait's plate, Made with Pink
Get Pink Slime Out of the Nation's Ground Beef - Ammonia-sprayed, low-grade meat fillers are still being fed to children across the country! Find out what you can do to help.
- Savory Home Cooked Classics from the Emerald Isle - Hearty and authentic Irish cuisines that everyone in the family will enjoy.
- Get Sweet on these St. Patty's Day Desserts - Adorable sweet treats shaped into shamrocks, cold coins, rainbows, and more!
Featured: Buttercream Blondie, Does It Have Booze In It?, Urban Baker, Love + Cupcakes, Penny Candy Studios, love + butter, A Bitchin' Kitchen, raspberri cupcakes, Grateful Prayer Thankful Heart, Bakingdom, Gourmet Recipes
Related Searches on Yummly:
- Shamrock shake
- Irish cream brownies
- Chocolate caramel pretzels
- Cookie dough ice cream
- Corned beef and cabbage