You know you’re a foodie when…
What things make YOU a foodie? I started a list but would love to hear your thoughts!
1. You plan your next meal during your current meal
2. A dinner party becomes an excuse to cook and have leftovers the next day
4. You know what speck IS (hint: it’s not the dirt on your kitchen floor)
5. After a wedding your best friend tells you that “someone used the disposable cameras on the tables to take pictures of food!” (and not the guests – oops)
6. Upon returning from vacation you remark “there weren’t enough meals in a day to try all the good food”
7. You obsess about a recipe as you are going to sleep (instead of counting sheep you are counting eggs or onions)
8. A routine trip to the grocery store ends up with a tour of all the aisles and you emerge an hour later with just a carton of milk
9. Fill-in-the-blank (add your own thought here)
A healthy dessert for the food obsessed!