Wow the Crowd with a Deep Seven Layer Dip
When game day rolls around, will you be ready? As you watch your favorite teams battle for every inch on the field, you and your guests will be vying to get your chips in every layer of this phenomenal dip! With 7 layers of awesome all piled up on top of each other like this, the only thing you'll have to worry about is whether you have something sturdy enough to dip with it.
- 1 1/2 lbs ground beef
- 16 ozs refried beans
- 4 cups shredded cheddar
- 8 ozs sour cream
- 1 cup guacamole
- 1 cup salsa
- 2 1/4 ozs black olives (chopped)
- 1/2 cup tomatoes (chopped)
- In a large skillet, brown ground beef. Set aside to drain and cool to room temperature.
- Spread the beans into the bottom of your serving dish. Sprinkle 2 cups of shredded cheese on top of beans. Sprinkle beef on top of cheese. Spread sour cream very slowly on top of beef. Spread guacamole on top of sour cream. Pour salsa over guacamole and spread evenly. Sprinkle remaining shredded cheese. Sprinkle black olives, and tomatoes on top.
- Serve this dish immediately, or refrigerate it over night and serve cold.
If you're interested in making a more homemade variation of this tasty dip (or serving each layer independently of each other), here are great Yummly recipes for salsa, guacamole, and re-fried beans too!