Cool Summer Treats Pinterest Contest
At Yummly HQ, we've been experimenting with new ice cream, sorbet, and froyo recipes all summer with our lovely Cuisinart Ice Cream Maker. It's time for us to spread the sweet frozen joy by giving away this awesome appliance to a lucky winner!
Starting August 1st at 12:00 pm EST, we're launching our "Cool Summer Treats" Contest on Pinterest. If you love sweet frozen desserts as much as we do, this is the perfect opportunity to showcase all of your favorites! (Think ice cream, sorbets, popsicles, ice cream sandwiches, ice cream bars, ice cream cakes, smoothies, baked alaska and any other cold dessert!)
Prize: 1.5-Quart Cuisinart ICE-21 Ice cream, Frozen Yogurt, and Sorbet Maker in your choice of color (white, red, pink, purple, blue, turquoise, green, yellow)
It's easy! Make sure you are following Yummly on Pinterest. Then, create a board titled "Cool Summer Treats". Repin our contest pin and then pin at least 5 recipes from yummly.com and/or yummly.com/blog to your board. Make sure to include the title of the recipe and "#yummly" in the text of each pin. Once your board is complete, email the link to your board to firstname.lastname@example.org by August 8th at 12:00 pm EST.**
- Contest open to United States residents only.
- Contests begins at 12:00 pm EST on August 1st and closes at 12:00 pm EST on August 8th.
- Please submit only one board by emailing the url (link) of your board to email@example.com
- At least 5 pins on board should be from yummly.com and yummly.com/blog
- Please only pin recipes with photos
- The winning board will be chosen randomly using a number generator at random.org.
- The winner will be announced on Pinterest and contacted via email.
- The winner will receive a 1.5-Quart Cuisinart ICE-21 Ice cream, Frozen Yogurt, and Sorbet Maker by mail in their choice of color (white, red, pink, purple, blue, turquoise, green, yellow).
- We reserve the right to disqualify any board. Reasons a board may be disqualified include, but are not limited to improper pins or actions that violate our terms of service.
- Yummly employees or family members may not enter.