Yummly's Friday Food Roundup
What do chocolate, peanut butter, apples, vodka, and vegetarian food have in common? They were all stars this week in the Yummly blog! With plenty of options for breakfast, lunch, dinner, and dessert, you have the makings here for a day of exceptional eating! Start with a low-fat apple spice muffin, break for lunch and dinner with wholesome vegetarian foods, and enjoy a sweet treat with luscious peanut butter, chocolate, and apple desserts. Finish it off with an awesome nightcap of cosmos and martinis, and you're all set!
- Chocolate and Peanut Butter, Together Forever – These two great tastes definitely taste great together, and now you can enjoy them in your own kitchen.
- Colorful Cocktails for National Vodka Day – It might not be National Vodka Day anymore, but these deluxe cocktails are reason enough to celebrate anyway!
- 10 Mouthwatering Recipes for World Vegetarian Day – October is vegetarian awareness month, so keep these great, wholesome meals in mind for the coming weeks.
- Indulge Your Sweet Tooth with Autumn's Best Apple Desserts – Apples are in season, so grab a few fresh ones at the grocery store and enjoy these homemade sweet treats!
- Replace Oil with Applesauce: 10 Low-Fat Baked Goods – Substituting a little oil with applesauce is a great, tasty way of baking healthier, so why not give it a shot?
Featured: What's Cooking in the Orange Kitchen, Bran Appetit, Soup Belly, Versatile Vegetarian Kitchen, Shabbott's Habits, Baking in 'Braska, Feral Kitchen, Diva Weigh, Back to the Cutting Board, Brownies for Dinner
Related Searches on Yummly: