Yummly's Friday Food Roundup
Kick back and relax this weekend with something sweet - like the delicious peanut buttery confections featured this week from cookies to cupcakes! Top it off with fluffy homemade frosting and you're set for a night of sugary bliss. If you'd rather enjoy a day snacking on simple, savory treats, just grab something good from your newly perfect pantry and whip up some great Asian foods for yourself at home! Either way, cooking up great recipes like the ones featured this week are an excellent way to spend your weekend!
Awesome Kit Kat Flavors You've Probably Never Tried - Regular Kit Kats are great, but these varieties are out of this world!
- Creamy, Crunchy Confections for National Peanut Butter Day - You don't need the holiday to appreciate how good these peanut butter recipes are.
Featured: the Kitchenist, the chocolate peanut butter gallery, Thursday Night Baking, anchors & feathers, Keep it Sweet, scaling back, My Baking Heart, Foodie-bia, The Live-In Kitchen, Family Food and Fun
How to Stock the Perfect Pantry - If you keep your supplies stocked right, a great meal is always close by!
- 10 Lucky Foods for the Lunar New Year - Egg rolls, longevity noodles, and crispy potstickers are just a few of the yummy treats you can add to your menu.
- Luscious Frostings to Top Your Favorite Desserts - These recipes are the icing on the cake - literally!
Featured: See Brooke Cook, Maria's Menu, Be Confectionate, Penguin in the Kitchen, Vegan Yack Attack, A Food Photography Blog, Food for Swaps, The Hungry Excavator, Velvet Lava Cafe, Buttercream & Chantilly Factory
Related Searches on Yummly:
- Vegetable egg rolls
- Peanut butter cookies
- Chocolate peanut butter bars
- Vegetable stir fry
- Chocolate ganache frosting