Yummly's Friday Food Roundup
June is off to a delicious start! With the days getting warmer, you'll probably want to stay out of the kitchen less - and with these convenient recipes, getting food on the table quickly doesn't mean sacrificing quality. From gourmet sandwiches to deluxe rice krispies, you can even get the kids involved for good old-fashioned family time. Eat well this weekend, and every weekend, by trying out these awesome, easy recipes!
- Deluxe Rice Krispies that Snap, Crackle, and Pop! - Get your kids involved in the kitchen with these easy Rice Krispies recipes.
Featured: Mini Baker, My Name is Snickerdoodle, Cravings of a Lunatic, Inside BruCrew Life, Simply Delicious Everyday, The Lush Nest, In the Kitchen Where I Belong, The Driven Cook, Marci Gilbert's Blog, Fabulous You
- Grab a Slice of these Berry Delicious Desserts - Berries are in season! Grab a bushel at the store and get baking.
The Secret to Baking Super Moist Cake, Every Time - Awesome tips and tricks for the aspiring cake baker.
- Gourmet Sub Sandwiches to Sink Your Teeth Into - Simple sandwiches done up the way foodies like it!
- Crispy Fried Rice Way Better Than Take Out - Forget the steamy, luke-warm boxes of take out and make fried rice the right way at home!
Related Searches on Yummly:
- Chinese pork fried rice
- Mixed berry cobbler
- Hot italian sub
- Chocolate rice krispie treats
- Blueberry cheesecake bars