Lovely Lemon Poppy Seed Muffins
This recipe is contributed by Victoria Pine. Fluffy, sweet, lemony, and delicious, this muffin recipe is fool-proof. Lemon extract gives the muffins a tasty flavor. These are great for a delicious breakfast, mouthwatering snack, or a tempting midnight treat. Enjoy these delicious muffins!
Lemon Poppy Seed Muffins Makes 24
3 cups of flour 1 1/2 tsps salt 1 1/2 tsps baking powder 3 eggs 1 1/2 cups milk 1 cup oil 2 1/4 cups sugar 1 1/2 tbsp poppy seeds 1 tbsp lemon extract 1 1/2 tsps vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Whisk flour, salt, and baking powder in a large bowl.
- Add the remaining ingredients and beat for 1-2 minutes with an electric mixer.
- Fill 2 dozen muffin cups about 3/4 of the way full.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes. Enjoy them hot out of the oven with a cool glass of milk!