- 2 cups Hungry Jack® Complete Buttermilk Pancake & Waffle Mix (Just Add Water) (Additional ingredients to prepare pancake & waffle mix per package instructions for waffles)
- 5 tablespoons Smucker's Magic Shell Chocolate Flavored Topping
- 1 quart vanilla ice cream
- 3 tablespoons Smucker's Simple Delight Salted Caramel Topping
- 1/4 cup chopped peanuts
- 1/4 cup chocolate cookies (crushed)
- HEAT traditional waffle iron according to manufacturer instructions.
- PREPARE pancake & waffle mix according to package instructions using water, oil and egg. Pour 1/2 cup batter onto waffle iron. Bake until steaming stops and waffle is golden brown.
- FOLD warm waffle over side edge of 13 x 9-inch pan to form a taco shape. Repeat with remaining batter. Place cooled waffles in pan and freeze for 10 minutes.