2 packages (3 oz. ea.) soft ladyfingers
1/2 cup coffee liqueur or strong brewed coffee
6 ounces semi-sweet chocolate or bittersweet chocolate chips, melted
1 can (14 oz.) sweetened condensed milk
1 container (1.5 qt.) Breyers® Coffee Ice Cream
1 package (8 oz.) mascarpone, chilled or (8 oz.) cream cheese, softened
2 Tbsp. sugar
1 tsp. vanilla extract
1 cup thawed frozen whipped topping or 1 cup fresh whipped cream
1 tsp. unsweetened cocoa powder
5 hr 35 min
See a problem? Let us know
- Line bottom and sides of 9-inch springform pan with ladyfingers; brush with coffee liqueur. Freeze at least 20 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in small bowl, combine melted chocolate with sweetened condensed milk; chill 10 minutes.
- Scoop 1/2 of the Breyers® Coffee Ice Cream into prepared pan, pressing to form an even layer. Evenly top with chocolate mixture. Scoop in remaining Ice Cream, pressing to form an even layer. Cover and freeze 5 hours or overnight.
- To serve, remove ring from pan and arrange cake on serving platter.
- Beat, mascarpone, sugar and vanilla in mixing bowl with electric mixer; fold in whipped topping. Evenly spread over Ice Cream layer, then sprinkle with cocoa powder.