Review it now!
1 package (10 oz.) angel food cake, cut into cubes
4 cups raspberries
1 bag (12 oz.) frozen raspberries, partially thawed
2 Tbsp. sugar
1 tsp. lemon juice
1 container (1.5 qt.) Breyers® Smooth & Dreamy™ 1/2 the Fat Creamy Chocolate Ice Cream
1 cup frozen fat free whipped topping, thawed
1/2 tsp. ground cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 350°. Line jelly-roll pan with aluminum foil; set aside.
- Puree frozen raspberries, sugar and lemon juice in blender or food processor; set aside.
- Reserve 5 cake cubes and 1/2 cup raspberries for garnish.
- Arrange 1/2 of the cake cubes in trifle dish. Layer 1/2 of the raspberries, 1/2 of the Breyers® Smooth & Dreamy 1/2 the Fat Creamy Chocolate Ice Cream and 1/2 of the raspberry sauce; repeat. Top with whipped topping and garnish with reserved cake and raspberries.
- Toss angel food cake with cinnamon. Spoon onto prepared pan in single layer. Bake, stirring twice, 15 minutes or until toasted. Cool to room temperature, then freeze 20 minutes.