1 package (10 oz.) angel food cake, cut into cubes
6 cups fresh blueberries, raspberries, blackberries and/or sliced strawberries
1 bag (12 oz.) frozen raspberries, partially thawed
2 Tbsp. sugar
1 tsp. lemon juice
1 container (1.5 qt.) Breyers® Smooth & Dreamy™ 1/2 the Fat Creamy Vanilla Ice Cream
1 cup frozen fat free whipped topping, thawed
See a problem? Let us know
- Preheat oven to 350°. Line jelly-roll pan with aluminum foil; set aside.
- Puree frozen raspberries, sugar and lemon juice in blender or food processor; set aside.
- Reserve 5 cake cubes and 1/2 cup fresh berries for garnish.
- Arrange 1/2 of the cake cubes in trifle bowl. Layer 1/2 of the berries, 1/2 of the Breyers® Smooth & Dreamy 1/2 the Fat Creamy Vanilla Ice Cream and 1/2 of the raspberry sauce; repeat. Top with whipped topping and garnish with reserved cake and berries.
- Arrange angel food cake on prepared pan in single layer. Bake, stirring twice, 15 minutes or until toasted. Cool to room temperature, then freeze 20 minutes.