- 4 avocados (sliced in half length-wise and pitted)
- 8 ounces cooked shrimp (chopped)
- 3 1/4 ounces cooked crab (flaked fresh)
- 1 cup cheddar (finely shredded Cabots White Oak)
- 1/2 cup vidalia onion (finely diced)
- 2 eggs (beaten)
- 2 tablespoons fresh parsley (chopped)
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1/4 teaspoon seafood seasoning
|Calories540Calories from Fat390|
|% DAILY VALUE|
|Calories from Fat390|
|% DAILY VALUE|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
chrystal a month ago
loved it. I stuffed both avacados and mushrooms for dinner.
JimmyDaP 2 months ago
Absolutely fantastic; flavour flavour flavour! Another review mentioned could not get over a cooked / hot avocado...and I felt the same going in so I baked the stuffing separately in a glass casserole dish. Left avocados room temperature and stuffed them while plating. Great presentation still. And ‘cold’ with the ‘hot’ played out very nicely together for this dish alt.
Loomis 2 months ago
I made this today for company. It was delicious. I even had to pass out the recipe to my company. Great recipe.
Ralph S. 3 months ago
It was great for a different dinner and I complimented with plain mashed potatoes and apple wine along with schrimp and sauce. Outstanding.
Terry Burdick 3 months ago
One egg would be enough, hot avocados is hard to accept otherwise not bad, probably won’t do again.
Jess T. 3 years ago
Very very good! I used raw shrimp and cooked them with garlic, did not cook them all the way through. I'm glad I did that! After baking in the oven everything came out perfect