One of my favorite parts of summer as a kid was running back into the house after a day of playing in the sprinklers and being handed a sweet, red strawberry popsicle. It’s an integral part of the out-of-school experience when you’re young! You can’t have long summer days without a frozen treat to sweeten the deal. But even though stained mouths and cheeks are inevitable when a popsicle and kid combine, you can avoid some of the drippy, sticky clean-up by making these no-drip popsicles instead!
- 13 oz package of Jell-O (or 13 oz. of agar agar)
- 1 package of Kool-aid
- 1/2 cup of sugar
- 2 cups of boiling water
- 2 cups of cold water
- Mix your dry ingredients – the Jell-O, Kool-aid, and sugar – together.
- Dissolve them in the boiling water.
- Stir in 2 cups of cold water.
- Pour the mixture into your popsicle molds and freeze!
You can try experimenting with other tasty no-drip popsicle recipes by mixing 3 oz of Jell-O (or agar agar) with 1 cup of boiling water, and then mixing in your choice of fruit (for a sizing example, 1 banana works) and 1 cup of yogurt!
Related Searches on Yummly:
- Watermelon popsicles
- Strawberry yogurt popsicle
- Sugar free popsicles
- Pineapple coconut popsicles
- Kool aid popsicles