Summer has officially started! Now that the kids are out of school, get them out of bed and into the kitchen with easy morning frittatas. Turn your food into a family arts and crafts project by getting creative with summery zucchini flowers! And if everyone is well-behaved, treat them all to a sweet, cold ice cream milkshake. Spend the many hours of golden daylight basking in the company of loved ones! With great food like this, there’s bound to be smiles all around.
2. Shake Things Up with Marvelous Milkshakes – Your summer needs these ice cream milkshakes.
3. Get Creative with Zucchini Blossoms – These courgette blooms are beautiful, bright, and in season!
Featured: Miss Igs, In Erika’s Kitchen, The Parsley Kitchen, A Pinch of Curiosity, Vegan Good Things, The Pink Apron, A Culinary Journey with Chef Dennis, Eliza Domestica, Kitchen Life Skills, Saucy Onion
4. 12 Adorable Babies Eating Watermelon – Tiny baby hands. Giant slices of watermelon. You know you want to see it!
5. Fast Frittatas for the Perfect Everyday Breakfast – When’s the last time you had a real, hearty breakfast?
Featured: One Life to Eat, A Cook at Heart, Season with Saltbush, Chic Chef, Love at First Bite, Last Call for Corn, The (ex)Expatriate’s Kitchen, The Sensitive Epicure, Dans le Townhouse, Serena’s Medium Rare
Related Searches on Yummly:
- Chocolate peanut butter milkshake
- Strawberry milkshake
- Fried zucchini blossoms
- Bacon cheddar cheese frittata
- Vegetable frittata