Cinco de Mayo is this weekend! If you’re still looking for some crowd-pleasing recipes, there are plenty of fabulous options that were featured this week! If your sweet tooth is calling, the show-stopping desserts here will blow your taste buds out of the water. From over the top, absolutely gorgeous layer cakes to all kinds of delicious Mexican desserts, there are plenty of options here to add just the right amount of sweet to your celebrations!
1. How to Make Your Own Brown Sugar – Save money by making your own!
2. Luscious Layer Cakes to Wow Any Crowd – Layer upon layer of frosted, extra moist goodness.
3. Gooey, Chewy, Brown Sugary Blondies – Sate your sweet tooth with the brownie’s tasty step-sister!
4. Secrets to Maximizing the Shelf Life of Your Vegetables – Just storing your food better can keep it healthy, longer.
5. Mexican Desserts to Sweeten Your Cinco de Mayo – Cinco de Mayo is coming! These desserts are more reason to celebrate.
Related Searches on Yummly:
- Red velvet cake
- Chocolate layer cake
- Chocolate chip cookie bars
- Peanut butter blondies
- Tres leches cake