Start March off right by eating better, fresher food cooked right at home! How about whipping up a few fun to make foods that even the kids can help make, like creative, quick flatbreads or super cute frog-themed foods for leap year? Whether you want to enjoy hearty, homemade foods or sophisticated snacks, there are options from this week that everyone will rave about! Treat yourself to artistic appetizers or ritzy strawberry sweets and make your weekend exceptional.
1. Oscar Party Foods & Cocktails Inspired by the Year’s Best Pictures – The celebrity awards season is over, but there’s always time for more artistic food inspiration!
2. Fun and Fresh Flatbreads You Can Make in a Jiffy – Fast flatbread pizzas are a great meal any day of the week.
Featured: Ask Georgie, Life Tastes Like Food, Design Eat Play, palate, palette, plate, The Allergic Kid, Our Eyes Eat First, Emily Malloy’s, Life & Food on Meandering Eats, Girl Cooks World, Taste and Tell
3. 10 Tasty Ways to Use Homemade Tortilla – Fun and economical ways to use fresh, homemade tortillas!
4. Extraordin-berry Desserts for National Strawberry Day – Strawberries might not be in season, but you can still enjoy them in all kinds of sweet eats.
Featured: The Kitchen Life of a Navy Wife, The Hungry Australian, Island Menu, Sweet on Veg, Home is Where the Cookies Are, With the Grains, Bunhead in the Kitchen, Slice of my Lyfe, Butter, The Intrepid Baker
5. Get Your Leap Day Hoppin’ with Frog-Themed Foods – It only comes once every four years, so leap into action and bake these adorable goods now!
Related Searches on Yummly:
- Strawberry banana smoothie
- Fresh strawberry rhubarb pie
- Indian flatbread pizza
- Rosemary onion flatbread
- Chicken tortilla soup