Gear up for Super Bowl XLVI this weekend with the fantastic recipes featured this week on the Yummly blog! Enhance your game day experience with the crispiest, stickiest chicken wings around; or add some serious flavor to your favorite chips and crackers with phenomenal dips and spreads! If you want more ideas for what to serve at your party (or what to bring to someone else’s), check out our football foodie party guide and our whole slew of great tailgating posts! With recipes like these, your Super Bowl party is sure to be a winner.
1. Sticky, Crispy, and Spicy Chicken Wings for Super Bowl Sunday – Get your hands dirty this weekend by grabbing a few of these finger lickin’ good chicken wings!
2. Score a Taste Touchdown with Great Game Day Dips – Add some awesome flavor to your Super Bowl party with these exceptional dips and spreads.
Featured: Food People Want, The Parsley Thief, A Communal Table, Lighter and Local, Feasting on Art, Baking = Love, Busy Mommy, The Way to His Heart, Dan’s Good Side, Confessions of a Gluten Free Mom, midEATS
3. Tips for Throwing a Winning Super Bowl Party – Not sure of what to serve at your party? We’ve got you covered.
4. Guilt-Free Versions of Your Favorite Junk Foods – With lightened up recipes like these, you can have your burgers, donuts, and fries and eat them too!
Featured: Small Talk, Food 4 Tots, Salad in a Jar, pinch of yum, My Nonna’s Kitchen, Tegyn Friedman Photography, Bake at 350 Goes Savory, Epicurean Escapism, Eden Eat Everything, A Full Measure of Happiness, Wholesome Cook
5. New York vs. New England: Whose Dessert Takes the Cake? – The battle between New York Cheesecake and Boston Cream Pie rages on!
And here are a few other posts you’ll want to plan your Super Bowl party!
- Winning Tailgating Recipes for Game Day
- Tailgating Recipes for a Delicious Game Day
- 10 Surprising Super Bowl Food Facts
- Finger Licking Chicken Wing Recipes
- Make Every Chilly Day a Chili Day!
- Frankly the Best Gourmet Hot Dogs Around
- Every Kind of Burger You’ll Ever Want to Eat
- Simple, Smoky BBQ Sauce Smothered Foods
- The 4-Step Guide to Great Grilling
Related Searches on Yummly: