There’s no bad day to cook a fantastic meal for the special people in your life. Valentine’s Day is over, but you can still surprise your loved ones with breakfast in bed or a lovely sweet candle-lit dinner for two! Breaking the mold just a little bit can add tons of joy to your life, even if the gestures seem small. Forgo your regular drink, and fix yourself a fantastic, colorful cocktail! Nix the every day sandwich, and reach for something a little more creative. Food is an important part of daily life, so why settle for uninspired eats?
1. Treat Your Valentine to a Romantic Breakfast – Breakfast in bed is a great way to say “I love you” any day of the year.
2. Inspired Trends in Gourmet Sandwiches – Bread, meat, and cheese done up in ways you’ve never seen before!
3. 8 Intoxicating Valentine’s Day Cocktails – These love potions can add a little fun and festivity to any romantic evening.
4. The Best and Worst Foodie Pick Up Lines – Gaze into the eyes of your sweetie and whisper, “Do you have any raisins? No? How about a date?”
5. Romantic Dinners for Two in Under an Hour – Even if you’re pressed for time, you can still make a great, romantic dinner for two any day of the week!
Related Searches on Yummly: