The holidays are only weeks away! You’ll want to start rounding up your own crop of must-eat recipes, and the ones featured this week are definite contenders. Delicious side dishes like cheesy vegetable gratin, roasted carrots, and creamy risotto will look beautiful sitting beside your main courses on the dining room table this year. If you’re in the mood for breakfast foods, you’re in luck too! You can break out your waffle iron and try some new recipes, savory and sweet.
1. 8 Ways to Cook Creatively with a Waffle Iron – Want to get more use out of that waffle iron you keep in storage? Here are a few awesome ways to do it!
2. 12 Carrot Recipes Worth Twice Their Weight in Gold – From carrot cookies to carrot curry, there’s something here for every carrot lover you know.
Featured: Elana’s Pantry, My New Roots, The Lovely Pantry, Simply Life, Fuss Free Cooking, Life Currents, Doughing Rogue, Savory Notes, With Style and Grace, Slice of Feist, Cooking Melangery, Bunny. Eats. Design.
3. Crispy, Creamy, and Perfectly Cheesy Gourmet Gratins - Tons of delicious vegetables topped with a thin, crispy layer of cheese – how could you go wrong?
4. Thanksgiving Dinner Flavored Soda and Other Bizarre Drinks – You love your turkey and gravy with mashed potatoes, but would you have it in drink form?
5. Savory Risotto Recipes that Make Gourmet a Snap – These decadent risotto recipes are sure to be a hit side dish at your Thanksgiving dinner table!
Featured: More Please, Proud Italian Cook, Chicho’s Kitchen, Whisk. Flip. Stir., Kitchen Comments, Buttered Up, Cook Your Dream, Pinch My Salt, Well Seasoned, Pink of Perfection, A Stack of Dishes, montcarte
Related Searches on Yummly:
- Belgian waffle
- Chocolate waffle cones
- Carrot cake with cream cheese frosting
- Sweet potato gratin
- Cheesy au gratin potatoes