Homemade goodness was all the rage this week on Yummly! We had posts on forgoing the snack aisle and making your own awesome munchies, curing and cooking up your own Internationally-inspired bacon, and turning your home into a gourmet pizzeria. We also indulged in a little breakfast for dinner, and did some extreme disaster preparedness by showing you a few awesome ways you could cook on the road in a zombie apocalypse. Check out some of the tips and great eats featured this week!
1) Cooking Methods That Could Save Your Life in a Zombie Apocalypse – When the zombie siege begins, will you be equipped to fend off a hungry belly?
2) Breakfast, It’s What’s for Dinner – Flip your morning routine upside-down and enjoy your bacon with a side of eggs for dinner.
3) Worldly Bacon Recipes for International Bacon Day – It’s never too late to celebrate bacon. Cook up one of these crispy, crackly recipes today!
4) Homemade Versions of Your Favorite Snacks – Don’t want to buy your Cheeze-Itz at the store anymore? Simple! Just make them yourself.
5) Premium Pizzas to Prepare at Home – With homemade foccacia pizzas, stromboli, and stuffed crust pizzas like these, your kitchen will be a gourmet pizzeria!
Related Searches on Yummly: