It’s been another great week in recipes & food news here at Yummly. We took a walk on the wild side celebrating National Tequila Day and chowing down on some of the fattiest foods throughout the US, but we also learned how to cook 10 excellent and healthy entrées gluten-free! The food bloggers this week showed top notch talent dishing out creative cuisines that are sure to please even the pickiest palates! With no further ado, here’s the rundown for this week’s top food features:
1) The 8 Fattiest Foods in American Chain Restaurants – You’ll never guess what high-calorie creation beats out gut-busting burgers and cheesecakes for the #1 spot.
2) Boozy Recipes for National Tequila Day – With tequila jam, tequila chicken, tequila popcorn, and cupcakes, you’ll be set for an entire day of boozy fun!
3) Finger Licking Chicken Wing Recipes – Save ‘em for a Superbowl party or cook ‘em up for dinner – these sticky, spicy, and sweet chicken wings are bound to be a hit!
4) 10 Beautiful Bite-Sized Desserts – These bite-sized, colorful confections are perfect for parties and sure to please your eyes and your taste buds.
5) Gluten-Free Cooking: 10 Meals Your Family Will Devour – Gluten-free cooking never looked so delicious! These are 10 great recipes that everyone will enjoy.
Related Searches on Yummly:
- Crispy chicken wings
- Chocolate brownie bites
- Vanilla cheesecake bites
- Gluten free appetizers
- Grilled tequila lime steak
If you’d like to be featured on the Yummly blog, send an email to shelley [at] yummly [dot] com