We have some very exciting things happening at Yummly. Our site has a brand new look and we are in the midst of the most delicious season of the year! Fall is pretty much “Pumpkin Palooza” since we find an excuse to sneak pumpkin into just about everything (like waffles and ice cream).
*Update: The Contest is now over. Congrats to our winner, Jennifer Mueller!
Starting October 15th at 9:00 am PST, we’re launching our Hey there, Pumpkin! Contest on Pinterest. If you love pumpkin, this is the perfect opportunity to discover some new recipes and get in the spirit of the season.
Prize: $250 Visa Gift Card
It’s so easy! Make sure you are following Yummly on Pinterest. Repin our contest pin and then pin at least 5 pumpkin recipes from yummly.com to your board. Make sure to include the title of the recipe and #yummly in the text of each pin. Once you finish, you don’t have to submit anything–we’ll find your pins!
All entries must be completed by October 22nd at 9:00 am PST.
Need inspiration? Try some of these searches on Yummly: Pumpkin bread, pumpkin cake, pumpkin muffins, pumpkin ice cream, pumpkin cookies, pumpkin soup, pumpkin pie, pumpkin roll, pumpkin pancakes, pumpkin spice, or just anything pumpkin.
- Contest open to residents of the United States and Canada only.
- Contests begins at 9:00 am PST on October 15th and closes at 9:00 AM PST on October 22nd.
- There must be a minimum of 5 pins from yummly.com to any board on your Pinterest account and all must contain the hashtag #yummly
- Please only pin recipes with photos.
- The winner will be chosen randomly using a number generator.
- The winner will be announced and contacted via Pinterest.
- The winner will receive a $250 Visa Gift Card by mail.
- We reserve the right to disqualify any board. Reasons a board may be disqualified include, but are not limited to improper pins or actions that violate our terms of service.
- Yummly employees or family members may not enter.