Whether you want something sweet, savory, or salty, there’s a delicious recipe just waiting for you! From extra moist fruity cupcakes to super light pasta salads, the Spring fresh options here are great for any day of the year. Whip up a quick homemade salsa to enjoy with these bright Tex-Mex favorites! Pack away all of these delightful dishes into a basket and head to the park for a picture perfect picnic. Eat well this weekend with foods that make the most of Spring!
1. Colorful Cupcakes Almost as Bright as Spring – Sweets as bright and springy as these are practically the reason for the season.
2. How to Tell When Your Cookies and Brownies are Perfectly Baked – Say goodbye to over and under-baked cookies forever!
3. Perfect Picnic Foods for National Picnic Day! – The weather is fine, which makes it the perfect time for a picnic.
4. Add Sizzle to Your Day with Southwestern Tex-Mex Cuisine – Smoky, spicy southwestern favorites from enchiladas to tacos.
Featured: One Dish Dinners, Foodwise, Life and the Web, A Pretty Life in the Suburbs, The Vegetarian’s Pact, The Cutting Edge of Ordinary, The Cooks Next Door, The Fig Tree, Aud Monster’s Kitchen, Above an Italian Restaurant, Healthful Pursuit
5. Eat Fresh with Light Pasta Salads – Nothing says “no fuss” like a beautiful, farmer’s market fresh pasta salad!
Related Searches on Yummly:
- Black bean and corn quesadillas
- Garlic lime shrimp tacos
- Lemon strawberry cupcakes
- Pesto pasta salad
- Summer fruit salad