Simple staple foods like grilled cheese and eggs are great for the day to day, but they can also be perfect for days you want something special too! With this week’s recipes, you can turn the most basic dishes into mouthwatering delights. From panko-crusted grilled cheese filled with crisp bacon to savory fried rice topped with perfectly hard-boiled eggs, you can turn any “ordinary” meal into one everyone will rave about!
1. Melty, Cheesy Sandwiches for National Grilled Cheese Day – Enjoy the world’s simplest sandwich done the right way!
2. 10 Delicious New Ways to Eat Oreos - Twist ‘em apart, dunk ‘em in milk, or bake ‘em into a delicious baked goodies.
Featured: Sugar & Spice, Scrumptious and Sumptuous, Mommy? I’m Hungry!, The Knead for Speed, Food Wanderings in Asia, Baking Junkie, Becky Bakes, Cupcake Crazy Gem, Lovin’ from the Oven, Tramie’s Kitchen
3. 6 Cats Helping Themselves to Food [VIDEO] – Cats are learning our technologies and gearing up to take over the world!
4. Egg-cellent Ways to Use Hard-Boiled Eggs - Creative, delicious ways to use up tasty hard-boiled eggs.
5. Unsettling Ingredients In Your Food That Might Surprise You - Those “natural flavorings” might not be so natural after all. Find out why!
Related Searches on Yummly: