Happy Friday! Treat yourself with the excellent foods featured this week on the Yummly blog. If health’s on your mind, try one of these lightened up yogurt dishes! Spicy food lovers can rejoice too, because this selection of classics from Cajun and Creole cuisine will definitely heat things up! And if you want to indulge your sweet tooth this weekend, there are citrus-infused desserts and minty-fresh sweets to choose from. Eat well this weekend (and every weekend!) with some of these awesome recipes.
1. Orange You Glad You Have These Zesty Desserts? – Citrus is at its bright best this time of year, and makes a sweet treat any day of the week!
2. Minty Fresh Sweets for National Mint Chocolate Day – Two amazing flavors combine to create these splendid desserts.
Featured: The Moveable Feasts, Spoonful of Sugar, Not Rachael Ray, Diamonds for Dessert, The Boy Who Bakes, Eva Bakes, Sweet Revelations, The Flourishing Foodie, Wonderful Joy Ahead, A Delightful Dish
3. Creative Ways to Use Yogurt in All Kinds of Dishes – Greek yogurt is a versatile ingredient in all kinds of healthful foods.
4. Festive Cajun and Creole Dishes for Mardi Gras – Fat Tuesday is over, but these great southern eats are still good any day of the week!
5. Shake It Up for National Margarita Day! – A whole day dedicated to celebrating Margaritas? Who isn’t down for that?
Related Searches on Yummly: