If you haven’t already finished your shopping or started baking sweet goodies for friends and family, this week’s posts are the perfect resource! Save some green by giving the gift of homemade holiday candies or a ribbon-wrapped plate of beautifully crafted cookies. If you prefer to eat baked goods rather than giving them away, how about giving the baker in your life awesome tools and gadgets to inspire new heights of culinary genius? Either way, this week is filled with the makings of a deliciously sweet holiday season!
1. Vote for Your Favorite Holiday Cookie Recipe – You’ve got until December 20th to vote for your favorite holiday cookie, so what are you waiting for?
2. Give the Gift of Homemade Holiday Candy – You can save some money this holiday season and put a smile on everyone’s face!
Featured: Notes from my Food Diary, Blunder Construction, Tomato Tango, Blue Ridge Baker, A Modern Heraldry, Art of Dessert, Inspired Tastes, And then I do the dishes, Anne’s Food, The Patterned Plate, The Whinery 2.0
3. Juicy Prime Rib Recipes for Your Special Holiday Meal – Any one of these culinary masterpieces will make a fabulous, showstopping main course.
4. Perfect Presents for the Baker in Your Life – Whether the baker in your life is just budding or a chef in the kitchen, here are a few awesome gadgets they’ll love!
5. Festive Yule Logs to Get Your Holiday Baking On a Roll – Whipped cream, chocolate, candied nuts, and fresh fruit jams enhance these lovely yule logs.
Related Searches on Yummly:
- Chocolate yule log
- Standing rib roast
- Gingerbread cookies
- Iced sugar cookies
- Chocolate peanut brittle