December is a month for sitting by a fireside sipping hot chocolate or mulled wine reminiscing over the year’s best moments, reconnecting with friends and family, and getting ready for the brand new year ahead. This is the last hurrah of 2011, so party it up with holiday jello shots and live out your chocolate-covered hopes and dreams! Or get the jump on your new year’s resolutions by eating healthier, shopping smarter, and cooking great food for yourself more often! Whatever your food aspirations are, Yummly is here to help.
1. 12 Holiday Jello Shots to Lift Your Spirits – Frat party jello shots have nothing on these jiggly creations!
2. 5 Facts the Food Industry Doesn’t Want You to Know – Who knew the grocery store could be such a scary place?
3. Easy Crock Pot Meals for Any Night of the Week – Just set it and forget it! Delicious savory meals you can enjoy even on your busiest days.
4. Everything is Better Covered in Chocolate -Velvety melted chocolate makes these cookies and cakes a memorable part of any meal!
Featured: Bakingdom, Flour Arrangements, Gwen’s Kitchen Creations, Delementals, The Compulsive Culinaire, Sweetapolita, Back to the Cutting Board, Stylish Cuisine, The Italian Dish, Teacher By Day, Savory-Bites
5. Crusty Homemade Breads that will Rise to Any Occasion – Once you make your own bread, you’ll never go back to store-bought!
Related Searches on Yummly:
- 5 minute chocolate cake
- Chocolate fudge brownies
- Cherry jello shots
- Crock pot chicken
- Whole grain sourdough bread