New Year’s Eve is close at hand. If you want to party it up, one of these phenomenally charming alcoholic drinks is guaranteed to get the good times rolling! (Plus, we also have a helpful guide on how to relieve a hangover if things get too exuberant). If you’re staying home with your family this year, get the gang together to help make these excellent tamales! Or enjoy some quiet time in front of a crackling fire with a warm mug of cozy hot chocolate. Whatever you end up picking, we hope it brings you heaps of warmth and happiness in 2012.
1. Wrap Up 2011 with Homemade Tamales – If you’ve never made your own tamales, now is definitely the time to try.
2. Foods That Will Bring Good Luck in the New Year – Forget 4-leaf clovers and rabbit’s feet, just eat your way to good fortune!
3. Cozy Hot Chocolate Recipes to Sip by the Fire – Relax in the most delicious way imaginable with a creamy mug of cocoa.
4. Ring in 2012 with 12 Drinks Worth Toasting – New Year’s Eve is sure to be a little bit sweeter with one of these beautiful cocktails in hand!
Featured: Teroforma, The Fromagette, Lost Past Remembered, Savor Home, Our Kitchen, Running with Tweezers, Drinking in America, Nutrition to Invigorate Mind, Body, and Spirit, food & style, Bibberche, Joylicious, Jeez Louise
5. How to Relieve a Hangover – If you party a little too hardy, here a few great tips to getting rid of your hangover faster.
Related Searches on Yummly: