Halloween is still a few days away, but the spooky holiday spirit is alive and strong! Demonic, undead fiends and ghastly ghosts ran amok through scary sweet forests of frosting and fondant this week. Indulging in cookies, cakes, and candy never looked as terrifyingly tasty as it does now – especially for Yummly’s Halloween contest finalists and their spooktacular goodies! (There’s still time to vote, so go show your favorite recipes some love). Treat yourself to one or all of these ghoulish goodies and have a Happy Halloween!
1. Vote for Your Favorite Halloween Recipe – Voting ends at midnight eastern time (9:00 PM pacific) on Sunday night, so check out the contestants and ‘like’ your favorites!
Featured: Adventures in Cooking, Spabettie, Glorious Treats, Cooking on the Weekends, Confessions of a Cookbook Queen, Kitchen Table Scraps, Lauren’s Latest, Sweet and Crumby, Yummy Mummy, Wholesome Cook
2. Edible Jack-o-Lantern Treats – Not only are these super cute cookies, cakes, and sweet treats tasty, they’re happy to see you too!
3. Fabulous Food Inspired Costumes – Check out these amazingly Yummly Halloween costumes from a BLT Family to ketchup and mustard hot dogs.
4. Candy Corn Inspired Cookies, Cakes, and Cocktails – Candy corn lovers rejoice: these awesome goodies are a great new way to enjoy Halloween’s most nefarious treat.
5. Take a Bite Out of the Edible Undead – Unleash your inner zombie destroyer and demolish these delicious undead sweets!
Related Searches on Yummly: